Development of high-quality WordPress site for local business niches. Includes activation of features such as blogs, social media icons, etc.
- Client Intake And Branding
- After receiving the completed intake form, We begin branding the website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
- We integrate the content provided according to our page layouts for our basic web design. Once we’ve completed the branding phase of our web build, we integrate the content provided using the chosen template’s inner-page layout which includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to two pages of your choice.
Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the revision prior to submission for review. We provide you insight into the website in preparation for your revision phase.
These revision implementations accommodate the following feedback if required:
- Removal of sections
- Color scheme
- Image Changes
- Content Integration
- Banner Elements (Not redesign)
- Social Media Links
Now is a great opportunity to review the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your website up and running.
Pre-Launch Quality Assurance
- Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our Quality Assurance team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- As an added measure, we install Akismet free of charge, to help prevent spam commenting on the site, and submitting forms.
- Once our QA team and developers complete the Quality Assurance process, we begin migrating the site to your host provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
Post-Launch Quality Assurance And Handover
- Once the site has been migrated, our Quality Assurance team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.